America
10th victim confirmed in Florida condo collapse
Washington, June 29
The tenth victim in the collapse of a condo in Surfside, Florida has been confirmed, officials said Monday as rescue mission was ongoing.
Miami-Dade Assistant Fire and Rescue Chief Raide Jadallah said during a news conference earlier in the day that another victim "was processed, removed from the pile, and the operation continued," bringing the death toll in the tragedy to 10, the Xinhua news agency reported.
As of Monday, 151 are unaccounted for and 135 are accounted for in the collapse of Champlain Towers South, Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava said during the news conference.
9 hours ago
Iran's IRGC says more 'devastating' weapons to be used if new war begins
9 hours ago
Meenakshi Seshadri says films have often shown mother-in-law-daughter-in-law relationships in a negative light
9 hours ago
Sam Smith: Madonna is my mother, lauds her support for queer people
9 hours ago
Andrea Jeremiah, Benny Dayal, Karthik to judge first season of 'Tamil Idol'
10 hours ago
AAPI Celebrates India’s 80th Independence Day, Leading the India Day Parade in New York City
10 hours ago
US-North Korea dialogue key first step to halting Pyongyang's nuclear program: South Korea's Unification Ministry
11 hours ago
Formula 1: Max Verstappen pens contract extension with Red Bull till 2030
11 hours ago
Premier League: Arsenal's title defence, new arrivals all you need to know ahead of new season
11 hours ago
Instagram uses 'don't ask, don't tell' approach on under‑13 users' safety: Ex-Meta Engineer in US court
11 hours ago
Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir elected Bangladesh's 23rd President
13 hours ago
CM Vijay calls for united southern strategy on drugs, economy, federal rights
13 hours ago
CM Satheesan’s federalism pitch at zonal council, says Kerala cannot keep bearing burden
15 hours ago
Soori's 'Mandaadi' cleared for release with U/A 16+ certificate
