Filmworld
SRK not part of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
Mumbai, Feb 15: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will not be a part of "Baahubali: The Conclusion", the film's makers have said.
According to reports, Shah Rukh had been roped in to play a cameo in the S.S. Rajamouli directorial.
"We would have loved to have SRK in our movie! Who wouldn't? But unfortunately it's a rumour! Not true! 'Baahubali 2'," read a post on the official Twitter page of the film on Tuesday.
"Baahubali: The Conclusion" is the continuation of "Baahubali: The Beginning." The film features Rana Daggubati, Sathyaraj, Tamannaah Bhatia and Ramya Krishnan.
2 hours ago
US rights body provokes again, seeks to block potential meetings of RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat during his visit
2 hours ago
US lawmakers seek probe into California-China ties
2 hours ago
583 US firms went public under Trump: SEC
2 hours ago
US Senator presses Meta over child abuse ads
2 hours ago
Trump attacks Federal Reserve over ‘ridiculous’ rates
2 hours ago
Indian-American lawmaker seeks FBI probe after ICE agent points gun at US citizen
2 hours ago
Trump open to expanding US Bitcoin reserve
2 hours ago
'I think we have a deal': Trump delays 50 pc Canada tariff for three days
2 hours ago
Gujarat CM pitches GIFT City as global gateway at World Bank roundtable
2 hours ago
Trump says Iran could face 'very Draconian sanctions', downplays Hormuz's importance
2 hours ago
Trump says he wasn't 'happy' when South Korea declined to help US with Hormuz
2 hours ago
Hurricane Lala leaves Hawaii Island communities in lengthy recovery
2 hours ago
US way ahead of China in AI, says Trump
